The Wakefield Public Schools, Wakefield Parent Partnership, and Wake-Up Coalition invite you to the 2nd annual
Wakefield Parent University
Saturday, March 21
8:30 - 12:00 p.m.
Galvin Middle School
Featuring keynote speaker, Carrie Stack, M.Ed.
"The Power of Positive: Parents, children, & learning"
Following the keynote speaker, parents will have the opportunity to attend two workshops. Topics include:
- How to raise & support your reader
- Understanding BYOD and Google Apps for Education
- Common Core Standards K-12
- Anxiety & Depression
- Social Media/Cyber Safety
- Helping with homework
- College financial planning
Free refreshments, door prizes, and community resources will be available
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE EVENT:
Sponsored by the Wakefield Co-operative Bank